Online advertisements can do wonder for you, right! Online ads so much power that can make your business popular worldwide overnight. This is the reason marketers see online ads as a wide opportunity to grow their business. Many marketers spend a big amount of money on ads to reach their target audience. Though there are many advertisement platforms out there in the market, one platform which is famous and result-oriented is Google Adwords.
Yes, guys, Google Adwords is the biggest online dominating platform you have in the digital market. The platform was introduced in 2000 but after rebranding, it got a new name as Google ads in 2018. I am sure every online marketer is familiar with this platform. But I am not here to tell its definition of something like that. In this article, I will only talk about the amazing things of Google Ads that you should definitely know.
So are you guys ready to learn? If yes, let’s get started now.
First let’s talk about setting up a Google Ads Account
You already know What Google Ads is. Now the curiosity should be in knowing how you can set up Google Ads account. Well, setting up Google Ads is very easy and simple. So here is the method below that you need to follow.
First of all, you have the option of creating your account using an existing Google account. However, you can also create a new account with Google Adwords. After that, you will specify some basics for your account like location and time zone. At last, you need to set up billing details, so that Google can accurately bill you every month. Moreover, advertisers can also opt between manual and automatic payments, by using either debit or credit card.
So guys, after making an account on Google Adwords you need to move further to know more about Google Adwords.
How to use Google Ads to optimize account structure?
Optimization is very important whether you are optimizing your site, images, videos, or Google Ads. Without optimization, you can’t achieve what you have desired. Therefore, after setting up Google Ads account, the next thing you should learn is how to optimize your account for it. A structured account makes a huge impact on the metrics like a quality score. So when you ensure that Adword account is structured, you get many benefits from it such as:
- Highest quality score of advertisement on Google with lower cost-per click
- Makes your Google Ads account easier to optimize and maintain
- You get more traffic and click-through rate
In case, you plan to run a single advertisement campaign, then no doubt your account structure would be quite easy and simple. However, if you want to run multiple campaigns simultaneously, then you need to consider the optimal account structure from the outset.
Moreover, the ideal Adwords account is structured into individual campaigns, each of which will have its own ad groups. Each ad group will have its own keywords, unique ad text, and landing pages. Depending upon your needs, you can structure your AdWords account.
Some interesting facts about Google Ads that every marketer should know
- The first fact is – Google gets 95% of its revenue from advertising.
- For every $1 spent on Google AdWords, the average business generates $2 in revenue.
- 33% of all Google search clicks are generated through mobile
- The Google Ads conversion rate is up to 5%
- In 2011, Google search and advertising tools generated $80 billion in economic activity across the U.S
- Amazon, the world’s online shopping platform spent an estimated $55.2 million on AdWords advertising in 2011.
- The AdWords pay-per-click (PPC) option is beneficial for driving immediate traffic to your ads website.
- Google Ads offers a variety of advertisement formats in terms of videos, images, and text.
- Over 1.2 million businesses advertise on Google Ads.
- No doubt, with Google Ads network you get quicker results than SEO.
- Presently, there are at least 300,000 mobile apps currently serving Google Mobile Ads.
The final bricks
Guys, Google Ads is one of the best dominating advertising platforms in the digital marketing arena. I assume every digital marketer would be familiar with Google Ads but there are some things which they might not be aware of. Therefore, in this article, I have explained important things which I think are crucial for you to understand. And the purpose of enlisting facts about Google Ads is just to make you aware of it and broaden your concept about it.
I hope you got to know every important thing about Google Ads. So, do implement Google Ads in your marketing strategy. For more informative articles subscribe our website till then keep reading and keep sharing.