Social media has become the most important part of any digital marketing business. More and more people are connecting with social media day by day that is enabling marketers to invest more in social media marketing. According to statistics, 88% of people trust online reviews from other consumers as much as they trust recommendations from personal contacts.
However, social media is a very good platform for fetching customers directly. But here marketer struggle with organic and paid social media marketing. Yes guys, marketers don’t exactly know whether to have organic social media or paid social media or both. Well, you need both to make a powerful presence in your marketing.
In this article, I’m going to talk about how both organic and paid social media is beneficial for your marketing.
Understand the concept of paid and organic social media
Organic social media
Whatever you post on Facebook, Tweeter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, or any other marketing channel for free is organic social media marketing. It simply means whatever activity you do on social media without paid promotion is organic social. Here you use free social media tools to build and engage with an online following.
Paid social media
As the term suggests, you pay to display ads or sponsored messages to social networks on the basis of the user profile. Here you as a brand pay social networks to advertise your products to audiences beyond your following. So this option is for those marketers who want to go one step further in marketing.
Now learn the advantages of both, organic and paid social media.
Advantages of organic social media
- The first benefit of organic social is, it is free.
- You can develop a free campaign using custom hashtags.
- Tell your brand story by embracing social channels.
- Improve your reputation and customer relationship by using organic social media.
- With this, you can establish trust and demonstrate transparency.
- Build a community of like-minded individuals who share your company values.
Advantages of paid social media
- Paid social media takes you one step further in your marketing campaign. It raises your brand awareness to a wider audience.
- It is good to reinforce the values and messaging that your release through organic social.
- With paid social media, your ads are seen by your chosen audience. Thereby an increase in sales leads, website traffic, and traffic generation.
- Another advantage is, you can set the audience based on location, gender, age, and preferences.
- The next advantage is you can access mobile users anytime. According to research, 80% of the time people spend on social media on mobile devices.
How do you actually use organic social media?
To use the organic traffic effectively, you need to learn the tactics below.
- To join the conversation you need to use hashtags.
- You can hide and delete unwanted and irrelevant comments.
- Try to minimize promotions and maximize personality
- Arrange your content to the platform.
Move on and learn the usage of paid social media
- You can distribute contents with paid ads
- In paid social media, you can provide the best targeting options.
Integrate the power of organic and paid social media together
According to data, 86% of marketers use both paid and organic tactics in their social media strategies. Both organic and paid social media bring you immense power to enhance your online reach. Furthermore, if you only focus on organic social media and don’t pay attention to paid one then it will diminish your marketing performance. Therefore, it’s very important to invest in paid social media to reach out to a wider audience.
Look at the following stats below:
Without paid: 2.7million reach, 5K new fans.
With paid: 14million reach, 36K new fans.
To sum up!
Guys, both paid and organic social media strategies work best simultaneously. You can engage and nurture your followers and extend the reach of your brand to a wider audience. As a marketer, you must pay attention to both your social media that is paid and organic. If you make marketing presence stronger on social media, it will add glory to your business.
For more informative articles get in touch with us till then keep reading and keep sharing.