Competition among marketers is getting higher day-by-day. Every online or offline marketer wants his business to appear on the very first page of the Search Engine Results Page on Google. It is because when marketers have their business presence on Google; it enables them to get leads directly from their potential customers. Additionally, the world is being more digitized now; most people prefer to get their shopping done via online platforms. Whenever you search anything in your area on Google, you usually click on the very first link (or advertisement) of the page, right? Now people want this kind of facility where they get instant services in their area. It is only possible if you use the ‘Google Local Service Ads’ tool for your business. As a local realtor, you must be able to help people who want to sell or buy a home or anything.
If you want your business to appear on Google then you must follow this guide to understand the overall concept of Google Local Service Ads.
Let’s get into the pool of Google Local Service Ads first
Local Service Ad is a platform that gives you the ability to advertise your business on Google and get leads directly from potential customers. These leads come in as phone calls and messages sent through your local services ads. Then you can reply to these leads via message, track bookings, and manage your leads anytime online via the app (Android, iOS). The ads appear at the top of Google Search Result when people search for the services in a given area. Furthermore, local service ads help you connect with people who search on Google for the services you offer. Your ads will be shown to customers in your area and you only pay if the customer contacts you through the ad (a paid lead advertisement platform).
Google Local Service Ads include Google Guaranteed ads, Local Services by Google, and Google Local Services. Also, these ads will be displayed on desktop, tablet, and mobile searches.
Today Google Local Service Ads cater to specific industries such as
- Plumbers, Appliance Repair
- Electricians, Roofer
- Carpet Cleaner, Window Cleaner
- Event Planner, Financial Planner
- House Cleaner, Upholstery Cleaner
- Painter, Photographer
- Auto Service Technician
- Appliance Repair Service, Road Side Assistant Service
- Pest Control Technician
- Pet Care Provider, Tree Service Provider, Water Damage Service Provider Window Service Provider
- Estate Lawyer, Real Estate Agent
- Immigration Law
- Car Repair
Note: not all services are provided or supported in every market.
Major Benefits of using Google Local Services Ads
Here are the top benefits of using Google’s local services ads in your business. Just read them carefully below:
- One major benefit of Google local services ads is that your high-quality leads. Customers who search you on Google can contact you directly and thereby increases your site traffic.
- There is limited wasted time as customers choose you rather than chasing you.
- Here you only pay for results which means you pay when a customer contacts you through your ad. It helps you control your budget.
- It increases exposure and allows you to access an easy-to-use management platform.
- Through Google local services ads you can turn your visitors into potential customers.
- It allows businesses to benefit from Google’s powerful endorsement by helping you gain trust with the Google Guarantee. Searchers will notice that local services ads appear with the green checkmark alongside the ‘Google Guarantee’.
- With Google Local Services Ads, you are able to highlight your positive reviews and ratings. Local service ads are one of the best ways to ensure your reviews appear on the SERP (search engine result page) after Google retired Google Extension on Search Ads.
How does Google Local Services Ads work?
By now you know that a local search ad is all about an online advertisement that you do for your business. The Google Local Services Ads work by showing your local services ad unit at the top of the Google search results when people search for the services you offer in your locality. Potential customers will click or tap on your ad to either call you or send you a message request. So when they do so, you will get a notification via the Local Services Ads app. And now it’s your headache, how you convert your leads into customers.
Just make sure you respond as many messages as you can. If you regularly fail to answer calls or respond to messages, your ad ranking might be affected.
The Bottom line!
Finally, what I got to know that Google is testing Google Local Services Ads (LSA) specifically for realtors. LSA for real state shows the LSA carousal and takes you into the local service ads interface. Besides, Google is a business, if you take the help of Google local services ads you can see how ahead your business is going in the line. It not only helps you get good or high rank of your site but also gives you maximum traffic to your site.
I hope this article was helpful enough for you to gain knowledge of Google Local Services Ads. For more updates get in touch with us.