Google Chrome is a very famous web browser introduced back in 2008. And later in 2009, Google Chrome browser introduced chrome extensions to enhance user experience. Basically, Google Chrome extensions are helpful tools that extend the capabilities of the Google Chrome web browser. They enhance efficiency, productivity, and overall user experience. Many digital marketers have been looking for the best Chrome extensions to get and enjoy convenient browsing experience. So if you are one of them who is looking for Chrome Extension Manager then you are at the right spot.
In this guide, I will enlist the top 5 Chrome Extensions Manager for Digital Marketers. Make sure you read the article till the end.
So let’s dig in.
Top 5 Chrome Extension Manager for Digital Marketers
1. HubSpot CRM
The first Chrome Extension in the list we have is HubSpot CRM. This is a very famous extension for every digital marketer. This tool allows you to bring the power of their CRM platform to your browser, without needing to open the tab on the platform. HubSpot CRM also allows you to easily automate email outreach and get key insights into your audience to improve the sales process, increase efficiency, and save time.
Key features of HubSpot CRM
- The tool allows you to build a sales pipeline in your browser.
- Easy to create email templates and share them
- Helps you automate email campaign and get insights into open and response rates.
- Easily sync your contact’s data with their lead profile
- Helps you schedule meeting to your calendar instantly
Though HubSpot is completely free, it has 4 plans starter $50/month, professional $400-$800/month, and enterprise $1200-$3200/month.
RingCentral is another Chrome Extension online CRM tool. This is a highly regarded tool used by a lot of customers. This tool extension allows you to easily integrate your ring central account right into your Google Suite. It actually turns into a complete marketing hub with everything you need from Chrome Extension. Additionally, it reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Google applications.
Key features of Ring Central
- Click-to-dial or Click-to-SMS phone numbers within favorite G Suite applications like Gmail, Docs, Google Calendar, and Chrome Browser.
- Allows you to combine all your contact to one place
- Integrate your calendar schedule meetings easily.
- Track and review contact history
The RingCentral charges annually $19.99/user/month and monthly 29.99/user
This is the third Chrome Extension for digital marketers. The tool actually lets you know which marketing channel is a powerful one to work on. It powers your digital marketing attribution. Moreover, it also boosts revenue by shortening your links with UTM tags and retargeting pixels and measures your ROI across channels in one place. The UTM tags are very helpful to track where your website visitors are coming from. This is basically a link management platform for savvy marketers.
Key features of PixelMe
- You can create super-powerful campaign links in a few seconds.
- Helps you in campaign management
- Provides your report on link analytics
- URL shortener
- Multi ads platform
- Retargeting Pixel
- Personalized error page
PixelMe offers you a free trial. However, the pricing plan starts at $24.00 per year, per user. And the conversion tracking plan starts at $65 per month.
Buffer is a very famous Google Chrome Extension which digital marketers use. The tool is basically ideal for those having multiple profiles on social networking sites. Therefore, it is very important to operate every social media platform from a single platform. Here comes a Buffer that allows you to easily manage all of your social media profiles from a single place. It basically allows you to post, schedule posts, check insights, collaborate, and much more. No one can afford to waste time logging into a dozen accounts, posting on each and then checking on each post on each platform. So Buffer is the right fit for digital marketers to manage social media accounts.
Key features of Buffer
- Helps you manage multiple social media account.
- Gives you insights about all your social media performance
- The tool is integrated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and many more.
- You can also schedule all your post in advance from a single platform.
The plan starts at just $99 for small businesses to add up to 25 social profiles and 5 team members to an account. The medium business plan starts at $199 to connect 50 accounts and 10 team members. And enterprise plan at $399 where you get 200 or more social accounts and 25+ users.
So MozBar completes our list of Google Extension manager for digital marketers. This is also the popular Google Chrome Extension that lets you see SEO (Search Engine Optimization) metrics for any site you browse the web as well as SERP (Search Engine Results Page). The tool provides you link authority for every webpage, domain authority, linking domains, keyword highlights, and many more. No doubt, the MozBar has gained a very popular following and saved a ton of time for SEO and digital marketers.
Key features of MozBar
- You get to know about your competitor’s sites and how they optimize their site for SEO.
- Provides you instant keyword optimization details.
- You can get content suggestions for any keyword on any page.
- Offers you analysis on keyword difficulty score for any search term on any SERP in real-time.
Though MozBar is a free Chrome Extension, it has a paid premium plan starting at $99. In paid plan, you can see the keyword difficulty score on SERP.
So the list of these above Google Chrome Extension managers for digital marketers sums up our article. Now it all depends upon your needs as which platform you liked the most. However, there is no plenty of Google Chrome Extensions in the market but when it comes to digital marketers these above are the top extensions that will help you achieve all your online marketing goals. Let us also know which Chrome Extension you liked the most in the comment box below.
For more informative articles subscribe our website, till then keep reading and keep sharing.