Are you a blogger? Or do you want to start blogging? If yes, then this article is for you. As we all know that not everyone loves to write but those who love they use their art of writing and show their skills to people but somehow they end up showing to a smaller number of people and try to find ways so that they are able to propagate their writing skills to a large audience. To solve this problem of yours, Google has come up with an app .i.e. ‘BLOG COMPASS‘ with an aim to aid bloggers in managing their site and identify the trending topic on which they can write and can attract a large number of audience with their writing skill.
However, Blogging is not just confined to writing only it also requires writers to think about the trending topics equally. This is what Blog Compass does. It provides you trending topics, number of views, likes, shares, ranking on the search result etc. As Blog Compass is connected with WordPress and Bloggers.com so bloggers need to know first how to make an account on Blog Compass.
HOW TO SET UP BLOG COMPASS ACCOUNT?
- Download the app, open it and click on “Get started” button.
- Add your Gmail account.
- Select any one language of your choice ‘Hindi or English’ and then click on “Next”
- Now select the blog platform from two ‘WordPress or Bloggers.com‘ (if you have blog on WordPress then choose WordPress and if you have blog on Bloggers.com the go with Bloggers)
- I selected Bloggers as my blog is on Bloggers.com. In the next slide you need to authorize your account (WordPress/Blogger) to connect it with Blog Compass Account.
- Select your website and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you are able to set up your Google Analytics Account.
- At last you have to select your website categorize.
With this now you can start using your blog account.
Now it’s time to know more about Blog Compass through its features.
SOME FEATURES OF BLOG COMPASS.
• It allows bloggers to write on trending topics and made specifically for the emerging Indian market thereby can be used by both Hindi and English writers.
• Helps in providing relevant tips such as using of keywords to make the article more interesting for the audience.
• It gives interesting platform to bloggers to reach out to their audience.
• It helps bloggers to manage their website through site statistic, relevant tips, and how to market their blogs.
• It also provides Google trend data based on the blog post history.
In a nutshell, Blog Compass is really a helpful app for bloggers. It is also interesting to know that this app is only available on Android. However, it’s an open beta through which Google is able to collect data and feedback of bloggers based on their experience as it will help them to add new features. So, Apple users have to wait for Google to make available this app in ios also.
Till then, Happy Blogging!