Black Friday has already kicked off and loads of various SEO and marketing offers and discounts are already starting to flood the internet. Having the right tools at your disposal can boost your productivity and efficiency. Whether you work in sales, PR, or marketing being able to automate certain tasks allows you to focus on more pressing issues. Here we’ve compiled a list of some of the best business growth tools on the market that entrepreneurs will love.
Some Black Friday Tools are:
- SE Ranking: SE Ranking is an all-in-one cloud-based SEO and digital marketing solution for business owners, SEO pros, and digital marketing agencies. The platform offers a complete set of tools that enables small and midsize businesses to run a comprehensive on and off-page website audit, analyze competitors, track rankings, collect and group keywords, monitor backlinks, get automated SEO reports, and do so much more.
- ONE by TemplateMonster: This provides thousands of products for building websites, along with multiple first-class offers. It includes everything from themes for different CMS and HTML templates to extensions and graphics.
- HelpCrunch: HelpCrunch is an all-in-one customer communication tool offering a comprehensive set of features for customer support, marketing, and sales. If you need a live chat and knowledge base solution, it’s one of the most affordable options available. Set up proactive chat messages, send manual chat campaigns, and engage with customers and visitors at every step of their journey.
- Adaface: This tool helps companies automate first-round technical interviews with their revolutionary conversational bot, Ada.
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform known for providing the best hosting solutions for all PHP based apps which can be used on top-of-the-line cloud infrastructure providers such as DigitalOcean, Google Compute Engine (GCE), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Vultr and Linode.
To know more about Black Friday read the article What is Black Friday in SEO