There are so many ways you can generate sales leads. I am going to enlist some channels you can use to generate sales leads online.
- Content Marketing: If you want to organically generate sales leads online, content is the way to go. This is the way to create trust and authority around your voice and, by extension, your business. Content marketing can be done using a variety of content formats like Blogs, Info graphic, Videos, Images, Podcast etc. All this content can be produced and distributed through your own website but creating content for third-party websites is crucial to earning backlinks. You can place your important links in content to generate more traffic.
- Website optimization: In a website, two elements are indispensable: a chat widget and a signup form. Using live chat to respond instantly to a website visitor is essential if you want to keep their interest alive and gain mindshare. A real-time interaction can often be the difference between a visitor dropping off and becoming your lead. As for the signup form, make sure you request only for the essential details, and desist from making the visitor feel like they’re filling out some application form.
- E-mail Marketing: Along with content marketing email is the most useful channel for online lead generation. It is valuable and simple to use. We all know that everybody has email Id from longer time. With the help of email you can connect with customers directly. With emails you can start personalized discussion that eases them down your sales funnel.
- Social Media: Social media is much more than just a way to grow your brand and connect with your current customers. When done correctly, you can use sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to generate real leads for your business. Social media lead generation is cost effective and also productive.
- Webinars: Webinars are to online lead generation what events/trade shows/conferences are to offline lead generation. It all comes down to picking a topic that people are interested in, getting the right speaker on board, and having a quality conversation. You can use various channels to let the world know you’re hosting a webinar. You can send emails to your mailing list, and you can share a link to the webinar on your social media pages.