Both sites look and feel remarkably similar when it comes to basic search results. Here are the main differences between Google and Bing.
- Bing gives more autocomplete suggestions than Google does in most cases. Google only gives four, while Bing gives eight.
- Bing’s video search is significantly better than Google’s. This is the biggest difference between the two.
- Google’s shopping suggestions show up more often than Bing’s do, and they’re generally much better.
- Bing puts related searches and related image searches to the right of your search results, while google puts them near the bottom.
- Google has a few things that Bing doesn’t, like health info and release dates for movies and video games.