QuestionsCategory: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)What is re targeting in SEO?
Savita asked 3 years ago
1 Answers
Mohit answered 3 years ago

Retargeting also known as behavioral re marketing. It is a form of online targeted advertising by which online advertising is targeted to consumers based on their previous Internet actions, whether that interaction is having visited that brand’s website, or having made a purchase.
Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally, 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. It can be a great way to raise brand awareness in the digital marketplace, keeping your company at the forefront of consumers’ minds. Retargeting allows you to focus your advertising spend on clients you know already have some degree of interest. This means a much better ROI.

Your Answer

6 + 15 =