The SEO is not the same as they used to be even a few years ago. It’s time to rethink your content marketing strategy and invest in SEO. As we all know SEO never die, it will be more powerful in 2020 with some ongoing trends. Now you need to keep updated your SEO strategy with below mentioned trend
- Voice Search Optimization will dominate: Due to its prolific use, search engines such as Google are placing a higher emphasis on voice search optimization. According to a report voice-based shopping is expected to jump to $40 billion in 2022.
- Trend of Influencer will rise: People are much more likely to engage with a respected and well-known person than they are with an ad. Digital marketers and media companies are increasing their investment in influencer marketing because it has produced excellent results. If you invest in influencer marketing, you’ll not only improve brand awareness and generate leads, but you’ll also boost your search engine rankings.
- Video will play crucial role for your SEO: Video marketing will continue to be one of the key SEO trends for 2020. Incorporating videos into your SEO strategy is a great way to improve brand engagement.
- Mobile UX will determine your ranking: A website that does not have a mobile version may lose most of its users in the coming years as mobile web pages are a growing trend that will get even more popular in 2020. Your pages must be optimized for mobile devices if you want to keep up with your competitors. And keep in mind that the higher you are in the Google mobile page index, the more prominent your page will be.
- Artificial Intelligence is the new norm: It is one of the most important technologies today and is being used in a wide variety of industries to create unique, personalized experiences for consumers. Google use artificial intelligence to deliver better search results to its users.