Monitoring your website’s traffic is one of the most important tasks that you will do on a consistent basis. Here I am going to enlist 5 best tool to check Website traffic, you can find those online.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, then you need to pay.
- SEMrush: Accuracy is the strongest point of this tool, which makes it a reliable tool as website traffic checker. It allows you to estimate any sites’ accurate traffic and keywords used by your competitors for improving the number of visitors. This is free to use if you want basic data but you have to pay to get the full list of information.
- Ahrefs: This is perfect when you want to conduct link research, and there is an update on their index every 30 minutes, so you receive fresh and reliable data. The tool shows results efficiently, and you can export date or filter reports as you wish. You can sign up for a free trial and use it for 14-days, then after you need to pay if you wish to use.
- Google Insights: It is most useful when you want to learn about the best key phrases and groups of key phrases to use, as used by your competitors. You can view which key phrases in a group are most beneficial to drive more traffic to your site. It is free to use.
- Alexa: If you want to make a prediction about a website’s popularity, then Alexa is a tool worth looking into. The traffic numbers are not accurate with them but you will be able to compare your website with other website in a pretty accurate way. You can get started with Alexa without any fees, but site audits will cost you.