Affiliate marketing could be a great source of passive earnings. Around 9 out of 10 publishers acknowledge that affiliate programs are extremely valuable to their overall marketing strategy. But like all other businesses, affiliate marketing also has its merits and demerits. Lets start with the pros of affiliate marketing.
- Investment is almost zero.
- Easy to start.
- High income potential
- Market ready audience
Like any other platform, affiliate marketing has its weak points too. Let’s have a look at its cons.
- Based on sales commission model
- Need lots of hard work and patience
- There are many others who already are doing the same so competition is high.
- Working as a third-party, there is no direct relationship with consumers.