Digital Marketing is a process of marketing through electronic device or internet. All online marketing activities come under Digital Marketing. However, it might include some offline activities, too.
Here are the main types of digital marketing you should consider for your business.
- Content Marketing: It is a type of digital marketing that focuses on creating and distributing content for a target audience. Its ultimate goal is to drive a profitable customer action.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO is the process of getting quality traffic from free, or organic, search results on the search engines like Google and Bing. is one of the most important types of digital marketing. Without SEO people are not able to find you on Google or Bing.
- Search Engine Marketing SEM: It refers to a form of digital marketing that aims at increasing the visibility of a website in search engines by using paid methods.
- social media marketing: It refers to the process of using social media platforms to attract traffic. By using social media, you can increase exposure and build meaningful relationships with your customers.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising: PPC is a model of advertising where marketers pay a fee every time people click on their ad. Basically, it’s the process of buying visits to your site PPC is one of the types of paid search.
- Affiliate Marketing: It is a type of digital marketing where a person partners up with other businesses in order to receive a commission for the traffic he/she generates for this business. If your affiliate program is successful, you might earn quite a decent passive income.
- Email marketing: Itis one of the most popular types of digital marketing. In this you can use of email for promoting one’s products or services. encourage meaningful interaction with your brand.
- Instant Messaging Marketing: Facebook Messenger and WeChat comes under it. If you want to be where your audience is, enter instant messaging marketing.
- Radio Advertising: Just like with any other type of digital marketing, to create successful radio advertising strategy, you have to know your target audience. You don’t need to produce fancy visuals.
- Television Advertising: TV is still one of the most popular medium types. It reaches people faster than, say, newspapers or radio. Due to the powerful effect video has on humans, it might also be very effective but expensive.