There are countless SEO methods out there to increase search rankings and organic traffic to your website. Following the rules and being smart while undertaking various techniques is key to a successful SEO plan. Whereas practices that are unethical, outdated or are outside the boundaries of Google webmaster guidelines are considered as bad SEO and generate the opposite results and can get penalize too. To help you get better at SEO, we’ve listed some Do’s and Don’ts of SEO.
Do’s of SEO
- Get backlinks from relevant sites and monitor it timely.
- Write engaging and well researched content
- Include keywords in your title, body and meta description
- Do keyword research before writing content
- Become a guest blogger on reputable sites.
- Build internal links
Don’ts of SEO
- Don’t follow number of backlinks.
- Don’t do keyword stuffing
- Don’t use cloaking techniques it devalue your site.
- Don’t write guest post for bad sites
- Never use copied content
- Don’t use same title for various of content.