The 5s is a strategy developed by Chaffey and Smith back in 2000 that provides a clear framework for effective digital marketing strategy to attract and retain your customers. These are:
- Sell : Sell is an indispensable aspect of any digital marketing business because there is a clear connection between sales and revenue of the company.
- Serve : It’s very important for any digital Marketing company to know the needs and requirements of your customers and serve them accordingly.
- Speak : Communication plays a major role in any marketing business. It is very important for both customers and suppliers. As a marketer you need to understand your customers well. Listen to them carefully and know exactly what they are looking for and talk to them.
- Save : When you market your products digitally or on an online platform it will automatically help you save money, time and efforts. It can reduce your physical and operating cost.
- Sizzle : It is about how you build or enhance your brand name online. Sizzling is all about creating, broadening, and establishing your brand presence on the digital platform.