Organic SEO is an online marketing strategy made up of smaller sub-strategies, like keyword research and link building, that help your website rank at the top of organic, unpaid search engine results pages. Organic SEO matters because a staggering 75 percent of searchers don’t even click past the first page of results. If you’re not ranking highly then your website won’t get any traffic.
If you want your website to rank highly in SERPs, it’s crucial that you implement organic SEO. An organic SEO strategy consists of techniques that work together to improve your website. You need to implement some strategy to get the top rank with organic SEO.
- Keyword Research: Keyword research is extremely important, in fact it’s the basis of effective organic SEO strategies. It’s important to identify valuable keywords for your business and industry. Start by entering keywords related to your products or services.
- Create Content: It’s important that your content is informative and beneficial to readers in order to earn top organic rankings. No matter what kind of content you choose to write, you should strive to provide the best possible information to users about your target keyword.
- Add images and videos in your content: There are lots of benefits to adding images and videos in your content. This is the way to keep users engaged on your site pages. How long users stay on your website, is an important Google ranking factor.
- Optimize your website page speed: Page speed is another Google ranking factor, and for good reason. Your site visitor will leave your website if it takes longer than three seconds to load.
- Create strong internal linking structure: If you want Google to have an easy time finding and crawling all your site pages, it’s extremely beneficial to create a strong internal linking structure. T do so you can link to your product page within your blog.