Here I am going to enlist some points to do SEO for your new website.
- Choose Your Domain Name Carefully.
- Select a Reputable Web Hosting Provider.
- Perform Keyword Research.
- Plan Out Your Site’s Architecture.
- Use a Mobile-Friendly Design.
- Target Primary Keywords for Each Page.
- Optimize Page URLs.
- Optimize Title Tags.
- Optimize Images.
- Optimize Headings.
- Optimize Text on the page.
- Write Unique Meta Description.
- Link to Other Pages on your Website.
- Submit Your Sitemap to Google.
- Create an SEO Plan for the future too for better result.
SEO is a long term, ongoing process. So, for this continuous process you can do the work on your own or you you can hitre a Digital Marketing Agency to avail the services of SEO.