Facebook is an advertising tool that helped you reach your ideal customers based on what they like, their interests, and their behaviors. Anyone can get their business growth with Facebook ads, as long as they’re willing to learn the basics. Here I am going to tell you about some steps to start with Facebook ads.
- Set up your Business Manager account correctly: To create your Business Manager account, go to facebook.com and click Create Account. For this you need your business name, your Facebook business page, your name, and your email address.
- Create or add an existing advertising account: To do this choose Business Settings in the Business Manager menu, then clicking Accounts and Ad Accounts. You will be given the option of adding an existing ad account, requesting access to an ad account, or creating a new ad account. If you’ve never advertised on Facebook before, click Create a New Ad Account and follow the prompts.
- Installing the Facebook pixel: Facebook pixel is the connection point between your Facebook ads and your website. The pixel is a tracking code you need to create within your Business Manager account and then add to your website before you begin paying for ads.
- Creating Facebook Audiences: Targeting the right people with your ads is one of the keys to being successful with Facebook advertising. ‘Audiences’ is a section within Business Manager where you can create lists of people to target with your ads.
- Creating a Facebook campaign: The ads you see in our Facebook feed those images, videos, and carousels accompanied by the word “Sponsored”-are actually part of a larger setup created by advertisers called a campaign. The first step in creating your ads is creating a campaign for them to live within. This is where you choose your audience, budget, and targeting, as well as the ad users will see. A single campaign can contain multiple ad sets which allow you to test various audiences and individual ads against each other to find which of each performs best.
- Setting up your ad sets: After choosing your campaign objective you need to setting the ad set level, where you’ll have the opportunity to choose target audience, budget and the placement of your ads within Facebook’s network of products.
- Choosing your ad: This is the final step. When creating an ad, you will be given the option to select the Facebook business page that will present your ads.