Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust. SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. Here I am going to tell you the 5 ways to your SEO ranking.
- Publish Relevant Content: As we all know content is the king. Quality content for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance. You need to identify and target a specific keyword phrase for each page on your website. It is very difficult for a webpage to achieve search engine rankings for multiple keyword phrases—unless those phrases are very similar. If you want to rank for multiple keywords phrases with your website, you will need to make a separate webpage for each keyword phrase you are targeting. Repeat your keyword phrase several times throughout the page—once or twice in the opening and closing paragraphs, and two to four more times throughout the remaining content.
- Update Your Content Regularly: Regularly updated content shows your site’s relevancy. Audit your content on time to time and make updates as needed.
- Metadata: It contains Title Metadata, Description Metadata and Keyword Metadata. Title Metadata is the most important metadata on your page. It is responsible for the page titles displayed at the top of a browser window and as the headline within search engine results.
Description metadata is the textual description that a browser may use in your page search return. A good meta description will typically contain two full sentences. Search engines may not always use your meta description, but it is important to give them the option.
Keyword metadata is rarely if ever used to tabulate search engine rankings. Generally try to keep it to about 3-7 keyword phrases with each phrase consisting of 1-4 words.
- Have a Link worthy Site: Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having “click here” links, try writing out the name of the destination. This will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to. Always use descriptive linksby linking keywords.
- Use Alt Tag: Always describe your images and video media with Alt tags. It is used to describe what the image is representing. The Alt tagis a helpful signal for search engines to understand what your page is all about.