Now you can share your Instagram Boomerang stories with new features
One of the most popular video and photo sharing Facebook-owned apps ‘Instagram’ has been in popularity since the time it launched. Why it’s always in popularity because Instagram keeps introducing new features and updates for its users. And this is the reason why people like this app very much than any other social media app. Last month, Instagram introduced Boomerang mode with three new features. Now Instagram users will have more new features to enjoy when using the app. Do you know what are the new features introduced by Instagram? If you aren’t aware of the features then this article is for you. Make sure you read it till the end because being an Instagram user you must know the changes and how you can use them.
Instagram to get new features for Boomerang stories like TIK-TOK
First let me tell you that Boomerang is a platform in which a one-second video clip is played in loop forward and in reverse six times. Boomerang is a most popular video editing tool in Instagram that creates a looping effect now has got new features like tik-tok with varying effects. Instagram adds three new features in Boomerang .i.e. SlowMo, Echo, and Duo.
Before I discuss these three features in detail, let’s read the statement of the company for newly added features, “Your Instagram camera gives you ways to express yourself and easily share what you’re doing, thinking or feeling with your friends. Boomerang is an iconic part of that, and one of the most beloved camera formats. Instagram is excited to expand on the creativity and give you new ways to use Boomerang to turn everyday moments into something fun and unexpected.”
Now it’s time to discuss the new features of Boomerang
The current Boomerang feature is a back-and-forth looping effect but now users can get to use three more amazing features which are “SlowMo, Echo, and Duo” effects also a new trimming tool. Let’s read the new features in detail.
- SlowMo – as the name itself says this feature slows the video to half of its original speed.
- Echo – this feature creates a double vision effect by adding a motion blur to each video frame.
- Duo – it simply means increasing and decreasing the speed of the video by adding a texture effect.
- Trimming – this would be the new feature of Boomerang which will allow users to trim and adjust the length of the Boomerang videos.
How you can use the latest Boomerang features in Instagram?
First of all, if you have not updated your Instagram app then first go to Google Play Store or Apple Play Store and then click on the update button. After the update, you will be able to access to these new features otherwise not.
Let’s learn how you can use the latest features of the Instagram in points:
- First log in to your Instagram account then take Boomerang as usual.
- Open the story camera and swipe over to Boomerang on the carousal.
- Now click on the shutter button and record your Boomerang video.
- Next is to tap on the infinity symbol along the top of the display to access these new features.
Instagram is globally used social media and digital marketing tool and now it’s being more in trend because of its new features introduced in Boomerang tool. Being an Instagram user you must use these features and enjoy the experience.
So what are you waiting for, try the new Instagram features and share your experience with us in the comment box. Till then get in touch with us for more updates.